Location: LM Colne
Working with the awesome MINI range, the Assistant MINI Brand Manager needs to be an inspiring leader with proven experience in driving a sales team to success. As well as being results and achievement orientated, you will need to be a strong motivator and have energy to burn. Your duties will include:
• To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
• To translate business strategy in to operational plans for new car sales.
• To develop and agree sales plans and budgets, including new cars, accessories, overheads and all related items, to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
• To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
• To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
• To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
• To work effectively with all other key personnel within the retailer to establish and implement best practice and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service (5 star rating).
• To ensure full compliance to FCA guidelines on the selling of financial services products by all relevant staff.
The ideal Assistant MINI Brand Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Experience within the motor industry at Sales Management level
• Commercial awareness and financial analysis
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate the sales team
• IT literate with a full UK driving licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus Company Car.
All applicants for this vacancy should apply in writing, with full C.V.